Grow a Sustainable Pool of Your Tomorrow’s Employees
Industrial Attachment Programme (IAP) is a “work-based experience programme” providing a real-life organizational context for students to develop specific or generic skills, valuable to their professional development.
Students can apply and enhance their skills, in reality, contribute to the organization, and, at the same time, obtain invaluable guidance from their mentors.
The cumulative total duration of the attachment should be no shorter than 70 hours, which can be taken place during term-time or 7th semester. Work related to a small project, as well as specific tasks such as research, production, administration, or day-to-day operation is excellent opportunities.
A company mentor is suggested to provide supervision and feedback to the students. XiTech BD attachment coordinator will follow through the attachment period.
What They Learn
MikroTik Router Configuration:
- Basic Networking.
- MikroTik routers basic and configuration.
- PC based Mikrotik router.
- Mikrotik Queues.
- Bandwidth Control Day night package.
- Standard user and Admin user create in Mikrotik router.
- DHCP server by Mikrotik.
- Mikrotik router Backup Create and Restore procedure.
- PPPoE Client setup by Mikrotik.
- Mikrotik router static routing.
- PPPoE Server setup by Mikrotik.
Cisco Router and Switch Configuration:
- Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a
- LAN/WAN environment
- Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- Describe and verify switching concepts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) Ether Channel
- Describe the routing concept
- Interpret the components of a routing table
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot static routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPF.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIP.
Basic Linux Configuration and Troubleshooting:
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing File from the Command Line
- Getting help in CentOS Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing local Linux Users & Groups
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Controlling Access to files with Linux File System Permissions
- Using Regular Expression with Grep
- Scheduling Future Linux Tasks
- Creating and Editing Test Files with vim
- Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Adding Disks, Partitions and Files Systems to a Linux System
- Managing SELinux Security
No Reviews found for this course.